Blessed Samhain to you.
This is the Witches' New Year, and the Sabbat where we honor those who have gone before and welcome those who have been newly born.
Some possible queries for you to think about:
- Who are your ancestors, literal, but also spiritual and cultural?
- Are there people you've been taught are your ancestors, in any of those senses, who really aren't? How are you letting them go?
- Who has gone before whom do you honor? (Who has gone before whom you don't honor?)
- What endings are you honoring?
- Who are you mourning?
- What new beginnings are you honoring?
- Who are you welcoming?
|Three lit tea light candles in the dark, via https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Triptic_of_candles.jpg|