Is there a spiritual practice you'd like to be doing regularly, but that you find you aren't quite managing to do?
I am putting together a free, 12-week virtual peer support group for people who want to engage in a regular spiritual practice and get support from other people.
- Runs for 12 weeks.
- You pick the spiritual practice you want to do. It can be almost any spiritually-oriented practice or discipline. It can be something you do by yourself or something you do in a group. It can be mostly physical or mostly mental, or a mix. Everyone in the group can have a different spiritual practice. Since we're checking in weekly, it will be helpful if it's something you can do at least once a week.
- Once every week, the group checks in about what happened in the past week and to get support from the others in the group. Did I meet my goal this week? What worked? What didn't work? If I didn't meet my goal, why not? Was my goal realistic? Too hard, too easy, just right? Does my goal need to change? How?
- Each group will have 13 people maximum.
- We will do the check-ins on-line, in a locked blog, a private Facebook group, whatever fashion works best for the group.
- People are welcome from a wide range of spiritual traditions, including none at all.
This 12-week cycle will start Sunday, 1 September and end Sunday, 1 December.
If you're interested, let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email at stasa dot website at gmail dot com.
(If you send email and don't hear back, the cyber-gremlins ate it; please try again.)