I am excited to share a few bits of news!
- Winter Solstice Celebration (on-line): Save the date!
- Winter Solstice Singing (on-line song-learning sessions)
Winter Solstice Celebration (on-line): Save the date!
This year I am hosting a presentation of A Winter Solstice Singing Ritual on-line again.
Saturday, December 18th
11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern / 7 pm UT / 8 pm Central Europe
Presented by Stasa Morgan-Appel (bread and roses spiritual nurture) and friends
Live Narration, Readings, and Song-Leading; pre-recorded music; available in real-time only
Pre-registration required to obtain links
If you're already on the email list, you'll receive email updates (indeed, you should have received one already); if you'd like to receive updates, you should go to the website for more information and the link: https://bit.ly/WinterSolsticeCelebrations
Winter Solstice Singing (on-line song-learning sessions)
If there's enough interest, I will host on-line song-learning sessions again this year, starting in late September.
- Sessions will be on Sunday evenings from 7-9 British Time. (You can check what time that usually is for you here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)
- If enough people are interested but can't attend live, I will make arrangements for video recordings to be available.
- Other song-learning resources will available outside live sessions (sheet music, audio teaching tracks, audio recordings).
- Each week will build on the week before.
- To sign up or register your interest, please fill out this form:
These sessions are explicitly welcoming of all women and all other gender minorities, especially transgender, non-binary, genderqueer, and questioning people.
Just a reminder that the websites are:
- bread and roses spiritual nurture: https://bit.ly/StasaMA
- Winter Solstice Celebrations: https://bit.ly/WinterSolsticeCelebrations