Saturday, June 2, 2007

Great Waters Pagan Friends Gathering

Great Waters Pagan Friends Gathering took place last weekend, from Friday evening through Monday afternoon. Several Friends are working on an epistle, which I will happily post once it is approved.

For me, the Gathering was intense, challenging, good, and satisfying. Monday was particularly good for me: we had a really good Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business, which made me quite happy.

It was good to spend time in community. And it was good to meet new Friends, not to mention spend time with those I've known longer.

I am looking forward to Friends General Conference Summer Gathering. I am looking forward to community, and to doing work that fulfills leadings -- facilitating the workshop, and co-coordinating the Healing Center -- and I'm looking forward to having fun. :)

No comments: